Lexus Presents Its Vision of Future Electrification with the World Premiere of the LF-30 Electrified Concept
Lexus hosts world premiere of the LF-30 Electrified concept at the Tokyo Motor Show.
LEXUS PRESENTS ITS VISION OF FUTURE ELECTRIFICATION WITH THE WORLD PREMIERE OF THE LF-30 ELECTRIFIED CONCEPT
- Lexus Electrified vision promises unmatched driver fulfilment and enjoyment of cars
- New LF-30 Electrified concept embodies Lexus’s vision of electrification
- Futuristic exterior design previews the introduction of Lexus Electrified vehicles towards 2030
- Innovative interior leverages autonomous driving technologies
- With four in-wheel electric motors, by-wire steering and Lexus Advanced Posture Control, the LF-30 offers a dynamic experience unlike any other vehicle currently available